3rd November 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Does Film & Television Institute of India offer placement facilities to PG Diploma(Editing) holders?

Kindly help me to know about the fact that Film & Television Institute of India provides placement facilities for PG Diploma holders in Editing? I just want to confirm that. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Film and Television Institute of India? Which type of courses are available there?
  2. Entrance Exams for post graduation in video and audio editing from FTII
  3. How can I apply for Cinematography course after graduating in B.Tech in electronics and communication
  4. How to join Masscom after working in ICICI?
  5. Can I be eligible for DFTech after doing BSc(CS)
  6. What are the steps to follow to become a film director after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  7. Colleges in India for cinematography course with low fee structure and good facilities?
  8. When the admission of PG Diploma in Editing will be started in Film & Television Institute of India? Eligibility to apply?
  9. Placement facilities available in Birsa Institute of Technology for PG Diploma holders in Human Resource Management?
  10. How ca I get information and condition of FTII? I have done 12th (computer science)
  11. Best Schools in Chandigarh for 11th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When the admission test of Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute for Film Direction course will be held? Detailed information and course fees?
  13. How to do masters in mass communication?
  14. How to get in acting school in Pune after graduation?
  15. How to go for mass communication and journalism? I am a student of B.Com 1st year
  16. Can I do both B.Sc and B.Tech in Sound Engineering? Which college provides such courses?
  17. When is the FTII entrance exam? From where to get the forms? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  18. Need previous three years papers of Pune Film and Television Institute?
3rd September 2017, 09:49 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does Film & Television Institute of India offer placement facilities to PG Diploma(Editing) holders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly help me to know about the fact that Film & Television Institute of India provides placement facilities for PG Diploma holders in Editing? I just want to confirm that. Please let me know asap.

Yes, film and television institute India provides placement for students after post graduation diploma in editing. Here below are details regarding employment areas after PG diploma in editing:-

Major Employment areas after PG Diploma in Editing:-

>> Media houses.

>> Large film studios.

>> Electronic news channel groups.

>> Production houses.

>> Digital media.

>> All India Radio.

>> TV broadcasting departments.

>> Colleges and Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?