3rd November 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of PG Diploma in Editing will be started in Film & Television Institute of India? Eligibility to apply?

I want to apply for PG Diploma course in Film & Television Institute of India in the field of Editing. Can I know the eligibility criteria to apply for this course? Kindly tell me when the admission will start?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Film and Television Institute of India? Which type of courses are available there?
  2. Does Film & Television Institute of India offer placement facilities to PG Diploma(Editing) holders?
  3. Sound editing course, film and television institute,pune: Past year question papers for entrance exam
  4. What is FTII entrance exam?
  5. can a student with a B.Com.(hon) degree apply for FTII?
  6. What should I do to join in FTII? I have completed my BSc Viscom from Chennai
  7. Can I give FTII being a candidate having completed BA?
  8. FTII Entrance Exam syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any Bachelor degree course in FTII?
  10. Can I be eligible for DFTech after doing BSc(CS)
  11. When the admission test of Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute for Film Direction course will be held? Detailed information and course fees?
  12. What are the steps to follow to become a film director after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  13. When is the FTII entrance exam? From where to get the forms? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  14. Can I give FTII after completing Bachelor of Arts with 20 years experience of acting in Marathi Films and Dramas?
  15. Exam pattern of FTII exam for Direction Course?
  16. When the application form of Xavier's Institute of Mass Communication, Mumbai will be out for Diploma course in Film, Television & Digital Video Production? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate who want to study B.A.(Acting) in City Pulse Institute of Film & Television?
  18. Can I do both B.Sc and B.Tech in Sound Engineering? Which college provides such courses?
19th September 2017, 06:19 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When the admission of PG Diploma in Editing will be started in Film & Television Institute of India? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for PG Diploma course in Film & Television Institute of India in the field of Editing. Can I know the eligibility criteria to apply for this course? Kindly tell me when the admission will start?

If you want to do post graduate diploma in editing from film & television institute of India, then you have to appear in entrance exam conducted by PTII, Pune to admit eligible candidate for post graduate diploma in editing. Here below are details regarding PG Diploma course in editing:-

Syllabus for FTII Entrance Exam:-
Entrance exam is based on following subjects:-

>> General awareness.

>> Mental ability.

:- FTII Entrance exam consists of 100 objective multiple choice questions and duration of exam is 90 minutes.

:- FTII Entrance exam is usually conducted in the month of May, June.

Duration of PG Diploma in Editing:- Duration of post graduate diploma in editing is 3 years.

Educational Qualification Required:-
Minimum qualification required to apply for PG diploma course in editing is bachelors degree from government recognized institute.

>> For more details please visit www.ftiindia.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?