21st July 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Does Institute for CIPET, Raipur offers Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing students?

I want to do PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing from CIPET, Raipur. I just want to know that this university provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in CIPET, Raipur?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in CIPET, Raipur?
  3. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in Gujarat
  4. Opportunities in MBA Operations Management course after completing B.E Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a government job in plastic field after completing diploma in plastic technology from CIPET Bhopal
  6. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  7. After diploma can I do B.Sc with Mathematics?
  8. Does Institute for Excellence in Higher Studies offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Hotel Management students?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(ME) in IGNOU if completed diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET?
  10. Does C-DAC, Chennai offer Campus Placement to Graphic and Animation Diploma students?
  11. Does Institute for Government Women’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Library Science students?
  12. How to do my B.E or B.ech in Mysore after completing diploma in plastic moulding technology in CIPET
  13. Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing course in India and Abroad? -- [New]
  14. Does Dayalbagh Educational Institute offer Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Business Economics students?
  15. Does RN Shetty Rural Polytechnic offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering students?
  16. Course after Diploma in Plastic Technology?
  17. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering in IIT college after completion of diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET in Manipur?
  18. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
25th July 2018, 12:16 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Institute for CIPET, Raipur offers Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing students?

Yes, Institute for CIPET, Raipur provides Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing students. There are about 80% of students are absorbed in various reputed plastics and allied industries, and 5% of the remaining 20% ​​turn into entrepreneurs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?