21st July 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in CIPET, Raipur?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in CIPET, Raipur for studying PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Institute for CIPET, Raipur offers Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing students?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in CIPET, Raipur?
  3. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in Gujarat
  4. After diploma can I do B.Sc with Mathematics?
  5. Opportunities in MBA Operations Management course after completing B.E Mechanical?
  6. How to get a government job in plastic field after completing diploma in plastic technology from CIPET Bhopal
  7. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  8. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  9. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Plastic Technology) in CIPET?
  10. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering in IIT college after completion of diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET in Manipur?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission in b.tech by lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(ME) in IGNOU if completed diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET?
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  14. How to do my B.E or B.ech in Mysore after completing diploma in plastic moulding technology in CIPET
  15. Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing course in India and Abroad? -- [New]
  16. How many BTech(Plastic Technology) seats are available in CIPET?
  17. List of the further courses with institutes offering admission through entrance exam for diploma holder in Plastic Technology?
  18. Eligibility to study BTech(Plastic Technology) in CIPET?
24th July 2018, 11:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in CIPET, Raipur?

Admission to CIPET, Raipur to study Post Graduate Diploma course, has done through a Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted at selected places on all India basis. Age limit must be as on 31st July every year.
Selection for the candidate is done on the basis of performance in the Joint Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?