20th August 2012, 07:25 PM
ssmitak

Procedure and college names for admission in diploma in Civil Engineering in Pune

I am ssc passed in 1990. I want procedure and college names for admission to Diploma in Civil engineering in Pune.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering
  2. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  3. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  4. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  5. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  6. Procedure to get admission in B.E. college having 68% in Civil engineering?
  7. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the colleges in Pune University? I have completed civil engineering diploma with 66.25%
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  10. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  11. How to do diploma course in civil Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  12. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  13. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  14. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Which are the external engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed my 10+3 year civil diploma with 50%
  16. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  17. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
18th April 2013, 11:15 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Procedure and college names for admission in diploma in Civil Engineering in Pune

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmitak View Post
I am ssc passed in 1990. I want procedure and college names for admission to Diploma in Civil engineering in Pune.
Hi ssmitak
There are so many colleges in pune for doing civil engineering course .

Below is the government Polytechnical college
http://www.gppune.ac.in/

i am attaching some colleges please go through that

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?