20th May 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Duration of B.Tech degree from AMIE? Last date to submit the fee and form?

how many time to take B.Tech degree from AMIE? i want to joint AMIE .
last date to summit fee and form . plz tell me about AMIE . i have done B.sc M.CA from MDU Rohtak.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to submit form without primary medical degree? I'll submit the degree as soon as it is issued from our college
  2. Information about fee and registration form of AMIE Section A?
  3. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  4. What is the last date of AMIE admission? Where to get application form?
  5. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  6. When does the admission start for 2nd semester BCA in IGNOU university?
  7. Fee of B.Ed programmes? Where to submit the form along with the fee?
  8. Last date for the registration of AMIE Summer Exam? Required Fee for this?
  9. Is the B.Ed form available now? What is the last date and the fee structure? What are the essential qualifications? Duration of the course?
  10. Cutoff list of MGM Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College?
  11. What is the last date to submit the application form for diploma degree in Jharkhand?
  12. How may I get the details like qualification, course duration, fee structure, center details etc for B.Ed course at Allahabad? Where can I get the application forms for the same?
  13. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  14. Can I apply for AMIE after finishing 12th PCM? Date of sale of AMIE application form and notification? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. AMIE court verdict upon AICTE approval
  16. Can I do B.Tech from AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Last date of B.Ed application form? Fee structure and the course duration?
  18. Am I eligible for GATE if done AMIE years back?
29th May 2014, 07:07 PM
roy_abhi

Default Re: Duration of B.Tech degree from AMIE? Last date to submit the fee and form?

If you have already done MCA than why are you looking for a lower degree like B.tech. You have master degree in computer application and this is sufficient to get a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?