13th March 2012, 10:06 PM
mohd mudassir imam

Am I eligible to write JELET, WB exam? I am pursuing diploma degree in civil engineering from Manuu Polytechnic, Bangalore and having residential of Bihar

hi
i would ask i am a diploma civil engineering final year students. i am studying in MANUU Polytechnic Bangalore and i am from Bihar. so tell me am i eligible for jelet test of west Bengal

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  4. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  5. Am I eligible for WBJEE and JELET after doing Diploma from Lovely Professional University?
  6. Can I apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic Test to study Engineering Diploma if belong to Bihar? -- [New]
  7. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  8. Can I write the CET exam in Bangalore? I've done diploma in Bangalore from M.V.J Polytechnic and want to sit in CET exam in Bangalore
  9. Am I eligible to appear in JELET if completed diploma in Civil Engineering from IGNOU?
  10. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  11. Need information regarding JELET Exam conducted by WBUT?
  12. Am I eligible for JELET exam if cleared diploma in Civil from Institution of Civil Engineers(India) with 62%?
  13. Am I eligible to write the ISRO entrance exam if I am going to pursuing B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar?
  16. How to become an IFS officer? I am studying in civil engineering diploma course
  17. Polytechnic Evening colleges which offer Civil Engineering Diploma course in Bangalore
  18. Am i eligible to write diploma CET exam after completing 10th from AP?
16th March 2013, 11:51 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Am I eligible to write JELET, WB exam? I am pursuing diploma degree in civil engineering from Manuu Polytechnic, Bangalore and having residential of Bihar

Hello,
The general Eligibility criteria is as followed
– Diploma holders in Engineering/Technological/Pharmacy have to pass Diploma Examination from an AICTE approved Institution with at least 50% marks considering all
semesters/parts in Diploma examination without any back paper(s) (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category). B.Sc. Degree holders have to pass B.Sc. from a UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and also have to pass XII standard with Mathematics as a subject. Diploma and B.Sc. Degree holders have to be merit listed in the JELET conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board to become eligible for admission under Lateral Entry Scheme.

I have attached WB-JELET.pdf file below so that you can get the general idea,
http://wbjeeb.in/pdf_2012/Instructio...JELET-2012.pdf

Note:The general criteria for WB-JELET is same every year but if you want the latest information then you can visit directly to main site below,

http://www.wbjeeb.in/

All The Best!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?