15th August 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in JLEE for a Domicile candidate of Assam who has completed Engineering Diploma course from Bangalore?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my 10th from Assam State Board and Diploma in Engineering from Bangalore. I want to apply for Assam JLEE. Am I eligible to apply or not? I belongs to Assam.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  2. Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?
  3. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  4. Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?
  5. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside?
  7. Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?
  8. Eligibility to apply for scholarship in Chennai for Guwahati domicile student?
  9. Eligiblity to appear in Maharashtra PMT for 12th student of Delhi?
  10. What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in Assam?
  11. Colleges in Assam which accept Lateral Entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do engineering degree from Assam downtown university after completing diploma in civil engineering
  13. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for BCECE to study B.Tech in Bihar if completed Diploma in Engineering from Assam?
  15. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  16. Can I apply in WB-TET if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? Eligibility to study D.Ed course for same candidate?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in Engineering in Bangalore after completing 3 years diploma in Maharashtra? What all documents I need to provide?
  18. Am I eligible for CEE after completing class 12th?
31st August 2015, 11:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in JLEE for a Domicile candidate of Assam who has completed Engineering Diploma course from Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my 10th from Assam State Board and Diploma in Engineering from Bangalore. I want to apply for Assam JLEE. Am I eligible to apply or not? I belongs to Assam.
You have completed 10th standard from Assam State Board so you are eligible for diploma course in Bangalore.

Yes, you are eligible for Assam JLEE exam.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma admission.

Your age should be below 21 years old.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?