20th June 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for BCECE to study B.Tech in Bihar if completed Diploma in Engineering from Assam?

Hello everyone,
I have done Diploma in Engineering from Assam.
Am I eligible to do B.Tech from Bihar through BCECE?
What is the eligibility criteria for those situated outside Bihar?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Telangana student can appear in BCECE 2015?
  2. Syllabus and previous year question papers of BCECE-LE?
  3. Can I change my centre from Assam to Bihar?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for the post of SI(Assam Police)? I have completed graduation
  5. How can I apply for B.Tech having done Diploma with 75 percent marks?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  8. Can I apply in WB-TET if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? Eligibility to study D.Ed course for same candidate?
  9. What is the last date of submission of BCECE Polytechnic forms in Bihar?
  10. Colleges in Assam which accept Lateral Entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Born in AP but completed 10th in Assam: Am I eligible for EAMCET?
  12. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  13. How to do engineering degree from Assam downtown university after completing diploma in civil engineering
  14. Am I eligible for B.Tech plastic engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry after completing diploma
  15. How to do ITI diploma course in Plumbing and Fitting? I am an undergraduate student and have completed SSC from Bihar
  16. How to do ITI diploma course in Plumbing and Fitting? I am a undergraduate student and have completed SSC from Bihar
  17. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  18. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
21st June 2015, 06:42 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BCECE to study B.Tech in Bihar if completed Diploma in Engineering from Assam?

BCECE stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination .

BCECE is a state level entrance examination conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) .It is a common test for admission in various academic and professional degree courses in Bihar governmental and private affiliated institutions.

The eligibility criteria required to appear in the BCECE are as under :-

- The candidate must have citizenship of India .

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 board exam with at least 45% marks for general category .

-The candidate who belongs to SC/ST category must have secured 40% marks in 12th board exam .

-The candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as their primary subjects in 12th class .

- There is no restriction on age limit to apply for the exam for engineering and pharmacy students .
22nd June 2015, 09:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BCECE to study B.Tech in Bihar if completed Diploma in Engineering from Assam?

Yes, you are eligible to do B.Tech from Bihar through lateral entry even though you had completed B.Tech outside Bihar. You are eligible for Lateral Entry Entrance Test of Bihar if you have domicile of Bihar. If you do not have domicile of Bihar, you will only be eligible for the lateral entry entrance test of the private universities of Bihar. The admission is done purely on the basis of the rank in the entrance exam.
If you are aspiring for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, then also you are eligible to apply but the admission is subjected to the conditions of the concerned institute.
26th June 2015, 06:15 PM
kunalroy89

No there is no such restriction on obtaining diploma from outside state. But there is residential clause compulsory for all.
The candidates must be citizen of India and having only of the following residential eligibility:
Any of the candidate’s father/mother is permanent resident of Bihar;
Any of the candidate’s father/mother is registered refugee of Bihar;
Any of the candidate’s father/mother is an employee of the Govt of Bihar
Any of the candidate’s father/mother is an employee of the Govt of India and posted in Bihar.

There is no age limit for BCECE LE exam.
You can check further details in the official websites:
www.bcecebonline.com OR www.bceceboard.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?