3rd March 2013, 10:05 PM
Angel Anamika

What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in Assam?

What is the domicile criteria ( permanent Resident certificate) for MBBS entrance exam in ASSAM (NEET-UG- 2013)?
Do students wishing to enroll as domicile student (but passed XII from outside) have to appear for any other exam than NEET -UG 2013 for MBBS course in Assam ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  2. Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?
  3. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?
  6. Is there any possibilities to get admission in MBBS directly without entrance exam?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  8. Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?
  9. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  10. How may I get details about Assam JAT MBBS entrance exam? How may I get forms for the same?
  11. How to apply for PG entrance exam? I have done MBBS from West Bengal
  12. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  13. What's the MBBS entrance exam date for medical colleges of Assam? What's the application procedure for the same?
  14. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  15. How can I get domicile for UP?
  16. Question papers of Assam Medical? Date of the Medical Entrance Exam of Assam?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam for students of Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much marks are required to get MBBS in Assam? -- [New]
2nd April 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in Assam?

how many percent PCB to join assam medical collage's at MBBS course 2013
2nd April 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

how many percent PCB to join MBBS at assam medical collage's 2013
12th April 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required in pcb for CEE assm
15th August 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

can a compartment cleared student in physic get admission for mbbs in any of assam medical colleges?
11th February 2017, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Despite being resident of Assam I have appeared my class X & class XII CBSE board exam from outside Assam. Am I eligible to appear Assam medical college and assam engineering college entrance exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?