19th January 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?

Sir,
I completed my 12 in I live in Maharashtra and hav d domicile of Maharashtra state. i want to know whether i can give the common entrance examination of Assam or any other state other than Maharashtra; What is the criteria to be eligible if its possible ?
Thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  2. Can i apply for CEE Assam Medical after doing 12th from outside Assam?
  3. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  4. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  5. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Assam Public Service Commission for domicile of Assam? -- [New]
  7. What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in Assam?
  8. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  9. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?
  11. Can a student of AP apply for MHT CET medical
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Assam medical entrance exam if I have done 12th CBSE board outside Assam?
  13. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  14. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  15. Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?
  16. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  17. What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
16th May 2012, 08:07 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I completed my 12 in I live in Maharashtra and hav d domicile of Maharashtra state. i want to know whether i can give the common entrance examination of Assam or any other state other than Maharashtra; What is the criteria to be eligible if its possible ?
Thankyou

Yes, you can apply for the entrance examination from any state in India. State certificate or certificate of domicile are required to get the state quota benefit for reserved seats where the college/university is located. To get this benefit you need the certificate of domicile of the same state where the college/university is located.

For common entrance examination the minimum qualification required is class 12 pass with atleast 45% aggregate marks from a recognised board.
22nd May 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?

who will issue domicile certificate for wb state quoata studing in goa?
1st April 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

i completed my class 10 in assam and i studied class 11 n 12 in rajasthan So,can i give medical entrance exam in assam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?