17th November 2011, 04:20 PM
madhurilakhotia

What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MBA(finance) through correspondence? I've completed M.Com

i have done my M.COM in & want to do MBA in FINANCE thru correspondence. at present handling our family business. is it possible to do. & what is the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  2. Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. How to pursue MS through postal correspondence? Details about the correspondence course and the eligibility criteria to take up the exam?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MBA(finance) through correspondence? I've completed M.Com
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for getting admission in MBA(Correspondence) from DU?
  6. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  8. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  9. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  10. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for correspondence degree? I've completed SSLC
  12. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?
  13. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  14. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  15. IGNOU offers correspondence M.Phil course? Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Phil course in IGNOU? When the application form will be distributed? -- [New]
  16. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. Procedure for applying for M.Com. correspondence in DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
23rd March 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MBA(finance) through correspondence? I've completed M.Com

sir,i m 3 years adiploma holder in electronics & communication engineering and experince of 10 years in govt. sector , may i eligible for doing any MBA course
thnak you,
14th January 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MBA(finance) through correspondence? I've completed M.Com

When result of B.Com. Final of EIILM written in september 2012 will be declared ?
4th December 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I've completed Bsc.MLT with 59%. can I do MBA in HR?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?