7th February 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job one gets after doing BCA and PGDM?

What kind of job one gets after doing BCA and then correspondences PGDM course? Hope you are getting my point.

12th February 2014, 07:24 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What kind of job one gets after doing BCA and PGDM?

Soon after doing your B.C.A(Bachelor of Computer Applications) and PGDM(Post Graduate Diploma in Management) courses you can find good number of job opportunities in the multinational companies.Some of the roles that you can play with these educational qualifications are, Senior Manager and HR Operations,PR Manager,Finance Manager,Management Trainee,Human Resources(HR) manager,Business Executive developer,PR Manager and more kind of job roles in the companies.

You can find managerial jobs in the reputed and premier organizations.PGDM is a basically of the 2 year diploma course of full time.After completion of your B.C.A and PGDM you can find your careerin the Software companies.But to work with the software companies,the higher graduation qualifications are needed.So you try to go for the higher studies.

The higher studies such as M.B.A/PGDM or M.C.A(Master of Computer Applications).As you are getting specialized in the computer applications,you can find your good role in the leading IT firms.Working in the Multinational companies is the suitable jobs for you with this qualification and even you can earn more in your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?