23rd March 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to appear for AIMCET after BCA course?

I am doing BCA course under Sikkim Manipal University through distance learning program. I have Mathematics in 11th-12th as forth subject. I want to know about the eligibility criteria to appear for AIMCET now?

23rd March 2016, 07:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to appear for AIMCET after BCA course?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear for AIMCET Entrance Examination:

AIMCET is an All India MCA Common Entrance Test which is conducted on National Level. This is generally conducted for getting admission into MCA (Master of Computer Application) program offered by Indian Institute of Technologies. The minimum educational qualification required is given below.

>> Candidates must have done their Bachelor's Degree with minimum of 3 years of duration in any stream from a recognized university with Mathematics at 10+2 level in order to be eligible.

>> As you have studied 12th Class with Mathematics as one of subjects, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in AIMCET Entrance Examination.
23rd March 2016, 07:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in AIMCET examination after completion of your BCA course. Candidates who have completed 3 years Bachelor's degree course or those who are pursuing final year of Graduation course and those who have studied Mathematics at 12th standard or at Bachelor's degree level are eligible to appear in AIMCET examination. Since, you are pursuing BCA course and have pursued Mathematics subject in your 12th standard, you are eligible to appear in AIMCET examination.
24th March 2016, 12:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing BCA course under Sikkim Manipal University through distance learning program. I have Mathematics in 11th-12th as forth subject. I want to know about the eligibility criteria to appear for AIMCET now?
No, distance education candidates are not eligible for AIMCET exam.

AIMCET stands for All India MCA Common Entrance Test.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university, then you are eligible for MCA admission, but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughput studies.
23rd November 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA with 47 % and my 12th with 63% am i eligble to appaear for aimcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?