13th November 2016, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

How it cost to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance course? Where should I study this course?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Commerce stream and now want to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance. How it cost to study this course? Where should I study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting course? Scope of this Diploma course?
  2. What should I do to study Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance being a B.Com graduate?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  4. How to study Cost Accounting course while studying Diploma engineering? How much it cost?
  5. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  6. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance on 10th basis?
  7. Which is better to study among PG Diploma in Banking and Finance and M.Com for B.Com graduate?
  8. How to study cost accounting? What is the syllabus?
  9. What is the procedure to pursue Cost Accounting after completing class 12th? Can I self study for Cost Accounting? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance through BMS degree after completing 12th Commerce?
  11. Which is better among Finance and Accounting to study in B.Com?
  12. What is the value of studying in ICWAI?
  13. Am I eligible to study Master of Finance and Accounting course for B.Com(Accounting) graduate?
  14. How to study Diploma in Finance course being BE CSE holder? Duration of this course?
  15. What is ICWA and its duration?
  16. What are the branches of ICWAI in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do after completing Diploma of Business Accounting study? Which courses are available that I can pursue?
  18. From where I can study Diploma in Finance, Budget & Accounting course being a BBA student of Delhi University?
23rd November 2016, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How it cost to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance course? Where should I study this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Commerce stream and now want to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance. How it cost to study this course? Where should I study this course?

The Diploma in Accounting and Finance course is available in some institutions. The fee for the course will vary from one institution to another institution. The fee for the course in IGNOU is Rs 9,000. You can study the course in the following institutions;

IGNOU - Official Website

The Institute of Professional Accountants - Official Website

Symbiosis - Official Website - course fee will be around Rs 36,000 approximately

Welingkar Education - Official Website - course fee will be around Rs 16,000 to 27,000.

IIFA - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?