12th January 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? When to apply for it?

Sir, I am in 10th standard and after it want to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course. Please tell me eligibility criteria to study this course? When to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for a candidate? Job opportunities through this Diploma course?
  2. Where to apply for lateral entry in Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering being an IT Diploma holder? What kind of jobs I will get?
  4. What should I do to study Bachelor's Degree after completion of Diploma Aircraft Maintenance course?
  5. What should I do among Mechanical and Computer in Diploma on 10th basis to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  6. Can I apply for bank clerk job on the basis of B.Sc in aircraft maintenance engineering?
  7. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  8. Differences among Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Which one is better to study in Diploma?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha? -- [New]
  10. Possibility for AMIE after Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  11. Should I apply in SAT to study B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) in Abroad? List of colleges which offer this course?
  12. How to join B.E after doing Aircraft Maintenance engineering in Mechanical Engineering
  13. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
  15. Is there an entrance exam for Aircraft Maintenance course or I can join directly?
  16. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. How to join ISRO after Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Eligibility criteria and post available for me?
  18. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
14th January 2018, 03:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? When to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am in 10th standard and after it want to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course. Please tell me eligibility criteria to study this course? When to apply for it?

Candidates should have passed 10+2 class or its equivalent examinations with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized board with at least 45% marks are eligible for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course. Candidates are admitted to the course through an entrance examination and interview. Candidates should be fit physically and mentally for the course. Candidates can find the date of admission and other admission procedure in the website link given below. The course is available to study in the following colleges:

Falcon Institute of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers - Official Website

Hindustan Academy - Official Website

School for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering - Official Website

Indian Aerospace Engineering - Official Website
14th January 2018, 10:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? When to apply for it?

Eligibility criteria to study diploma in aircraft maintenance engineering:-

> Student should have passed 10th from recognised board.

> Candidate's age should not be more than 19 years.

> Candidate must Score minimum 70% marks in 10th.

> You should have to score good marks in mathematics and science subjects.

To do diploma in aircraft maintenance engineering you have to apply for the entrance examination conducted by different states of India every year in the month of June.
23rd May 2021, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

AME CEE Registration Last Date 31st May, 2021(Only 11 Days Left to apply online: https://www.amecee.in/apply-now)
AME CEE is the national level common entrance examination for admission in one of the premier Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, and Aerospace Engineering colleges/institutes in India. Students should apply for AME CEE 2021 to get up to 100% scholarship. The registration fees to apply for the examination is Rs. 700/- for General/OBC Male and Rs. 600/- for Female/ SC-ST Male.
14th April 2023, 02:43 PM
ARDC

If you are interested in pursuing a career in aircraft maintenance engineering in India, it is essential to meet the eligibility criteria set by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), the regulatory body for the aviation industry in India. To become a licensed aircraft maintenance engineer, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:

Educational Qualification: You must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized board. Additionally, you must have completed a 3-year diploma in mechanical, electrical, or aeronautical engineering from a recognized institute. Alternatively, you can also have a degree in engineering from a recognized university.

Age Limit: You must be at least 16 years old to apply for an aircraft maintenance engineering course in India.

Medical Fitness: You must be medically fit as per the medical standards set by the DGCA. This includes meeting the visual, hearing, and physical standards.

Once you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for an aircraft maintenance engineering course in one of the best Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Colleges in India. These colleges provide a comprehensive education and training program that includes theoretical and practical training in aircraft maintenance engineering. Upon completion of the course, you can apply for a license from the DGCA and start your career as a licensed aircraft maintenance engineer in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?