23rd March 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Bachelor's Degree after completion of Diploma Aircraft Maintenance course?

Hello Everyone,
What to do for studying Bachelor's Degree after completing full time regular three years Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering being an IT Diploma holder? What kind of jobs I will get?
  2. What should I do among Mechanical and Computer in Diploma on 10th basis to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  3. Job opportunities after the completion of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  4. How to join B.E after doing Aircraft Maintenance engineering in Mechanical Engineering
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aircraft maintenance after completion of B.Tech in aeronautical engineering?
  6. Can i find Aircraft Maintenance job after finishing Aeronautical Diploma?
  7. Can I study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Abroad after intermediate from an Open school?
  8. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech course with mechanical stream through lateral entry? I have completed 3 Years Diploma in Aeronautical Engg. & Aircraft Maintenance with aggregate 81.60% (in Honors)
  9. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  10. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  11. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  12. Colleges for Mechanical Engineer in correspondence after aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years duration -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Short term course in aeronautics or aerodynamics during vacations?
  15. Am i eligible to do SAP course after completing Aircraft Maintenance Diploma?
  16. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Aircraft maintenance engineering sample question papers?
  18. Names of colleges providing MBA in Aerospace Management in India? Eligibility and admission procedure?
27th March 2016, 01:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Bachelor's Degree after completion of Diploma Aircraft Maintenance course?

Courses after completion of Diploma Aircraft Maintenance Course:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best and recommended to pursue after completion of Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is B.E/ B.Tech in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. Generally this Aircraft Manufacturing and Maintenance is associates with Development, Construction, Designing, Modification, Inspection, Testing, Overhaul and repair of Aircraft components. After successful completion of Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering you may apply for the posts of Assistant Technical Officers, Consultants, Thermal Design Engineering, Aerospace Designer Checker, Mechanical Design Engineering, Assistant Technical Officers and Graduate Engineer Trainees. Top Colleges offer Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Course are,

>> Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering, Delhi
Ph. No: 011 2678 4193
http://www.iiae.in/

>> Hindustan Aerospace and Engineering, Pune
Ph. No: 020 2729 8672
http://www.haepune.com/

>> Hindustan Academy, Bangalore
Ph. No: 080 6560 7448
http://www.hindustanacademy.edu.in/

>> Southern College of Engineering and Technology
Ph. No: 0480 271 1047
http://www.southerncollege.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?