2nd March 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for lateral entry in Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?

I am 12th passed student and want to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. Please tell me where to apply for lateral entry in 2nd year of course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech course with mechanical stream through lateral entry? I have completed 3 Years Diploma in Aeronautical Engg. & Aircraft Maintenance with aggregate 81.60% (in Honors)
  2. Possibility for AMIE after Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? -- [New]
  3. When should I apply for Diploma in Mechanical engineering course through lateral entry? Should I go for lateral entry or apply for 1st year?
  4. How to join B.E after doing Aircraft Maintenance engineering in Mechanical Engineering
  5. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. What to do next after completion of ITI trade from a government institute?
  7. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. What should I do to study Bachelor's Degree after completion of Diploma Aircraft Maintenance course?
  10. What should I do among Mechanical and Computer in Diploma on 10th basis to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  11. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  12. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? When to apply for it?
  13. Am I eligible to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering being an IT Diploma holder? What kind of jobs I will get?
  14. Can I apply for IAS exam after Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  15. Can i find Aircraft Maintenance job after finishing Aeronautical Diploma?
  16. After completing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering how to join IAF? How can I apply for it?
  17. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  18. Differences among Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Which one is better to study in Diploma?
7th April 2018, 06:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for lateral entry in Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get direct admission in 2nd year to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering as there is no such provision of it. You must have to study from the very first year of your course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th or class 12th from a recognized Board with a minimum 45% of marks in it can apply for the Diploma course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?