9th December 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

What should I do among Mechanical and Computer in Diploma on 10th basis to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?

Hello,
I am Sifat Sheikh. I recently passed my 10th Board exams with 94% marks. I want to do Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Thakur Institute of Aviation Technology. But the problem is that, I am confused whether I should do Diploma in Mechanical or Computer. Please help me with this.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Mechanical Engineer in correspondence after aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years duration
  2. How to join B.E after doing Aircraft Maintenance engineering in Mechanical Engineering
  3. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech course with mechanical stream through lateral entry? I have completed 3 Years Diploma in Aeronautical Engg. & Aircraft Maintenance with aggregate 81.60% (in Honors)
  4. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Can I study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Abroad after intermediate from an Open school?
  6. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  7. Possibility to study MS in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)?
  8. Aircraft maintenance engineering sample question papers?
  9. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Names of colleges providing MBA in Aerospace Management in India? Eligibility and admission procedure?
  11. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  12. List of BTech, B.E courses available in colleges or universities in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  14. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is a UG course or a Diploma course?
  15. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  16. Job opportunities after the completion of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  17. Should I apply in SAT to study B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) in Abroad? List of colleges which offer this course?
  18. How many colleges after offering Air Craft Maintenance engineering course?
10th December 2015, 02:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do among Mechanical and Computer in Diploma on 10th basis to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?

If you are interested to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course, it is best to opt for Mechanical Engineering Diploma course rather than Computer Science Diploma course. Computer Science Diploma course is related to software fields whereas Mechanical Engineering Diploma course is related to Machines, etc.,. Since, you are interested to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course, I suggest you to opt for Mechanical Engineeing Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard.
10th December 2015, 04:58 PM
ant man

Default Re: What should I do among Mechanical and Computer in Diploma on 10th basis to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?

You must take Diploma in mechanical engineering to study Aircraft maintenance engineering. Diploma in computers candidates are not eligible for aircraft maintenance engineering.

Eligibility for Diploma in Mechanical engineering :
1. All the candidates must have completed 10th or 12th from a recognised board.
2. The minimum marks percentage required in 10th is 35% marks.
3. There are no such restrictions in 12th, even there is no restrictions on the group in 12th.

The admission process is based on the entrance exam and the admission will be given based on the merit list.

After completing diploma you can directly take admission in 2nd year of B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?