11th March 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding admission in Post Graduate Diploma in International Business from MIT University, Pune? Fees required for it?

Hello sir, I am from Nagpur and willing to study Post Graduate Diploma in International Business from MIT University, Pune. Please give me details regarding admission? Fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Details to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management course from MIT Pune?
  2. List of colleges providing Post Graduate Diploma in International Business? Fees required for it?
  3. Procedure to get admission in MBA International Business Management course at Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune? Fees required to complete this course?
  4. Does the Amity University provide Post Graduate Diploma in International Taxation? Fees required for it?
  5. Last date to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Export Management from Symbiosis University, Pune? Fees required for it?
  6. How to join IFBI course?
  7. Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts?
  8. Are the distance MBA candidates eligible to apply for job in MNC and other companies? What is the salary offered to them? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of institutions in Bangalore providing Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytic? Total fees required for the course?
  10. How can I apply for MBA in correspondence?
  11. Best colleges to study PG Diploma in Global Business Operations? Scope available after completion of this course?
  12. Symbiosis offers distance learning course in Psychology?
  13. How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from Shri Mh Kadakia Institute Of Management & Computer Studies, Ankleshwar? Fees required for whole course?
  14. Fees to study PG Diploma in Corporate Entrepreneurship course from SIBM, Pune? Details regarding admission formalities?
  15. Admission procedure and fees structure for doing M.Sc space physics and astrophysics in Pune university?
  16. List of short term courses after BSc degree
  17. Details information about the fee structure of MBA course in MIT Business School Pune
  18. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?