25th April 2011, 02:49 PM
hastinder bhaker

What is the admission criteria for Animation and Mass Communication Courses? Procedure to get admission?

i cmplte my +2 in 2006 i want admission in animation or mass communication courses wht was the admission creteria & proceessor pls send me

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  2. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  3. What is the admission procedure followed for doing masters in mass communication?
  4. Admission UG mass communication course in DU after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Procedure of admission in Ph.D. under Mass Communication subject?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism? -- [New]
  7. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  8. What is the fees for 3rd year bachelors and masters course in mass communication? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
  10. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  11. How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM?
  12. List of colleges offering Mass Communication in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  15. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  16. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  18. What is the fees for 3 years bachelor and masters course in mass communication
29th May 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for Animation and Mass Communication Courses? Procedure to get admission?

my brother has completed 12th in science n hs secured 42 %...wat is the criteria for admision in animation
?? n if nt animation then which course he should opt ??? plzzzz rply to our questions
5th June 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for Animation and Mass Communication Courses? Procedure to get admission?

what is the admission procedure
4th August 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do courses in mass communication after 10th and pursuing 12th from private
20th September 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

my brother is doing 12 from science stream(phy,chem,bio).is it possible for him to do course in 3-d animation?if yes what is the criteria?????
13th December 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualities to do this course?
16th June 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

is it a best option for those student who comes from commerce stream??????????????
19th August 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I am doing 2 in medical stream am I eligible for choosing animation stream
17th October 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

can i do just two years bachlor in university in mass commuunication?
18th October 2012, 01:08 AM
sanjaychauhan01

Dear..

There are many private institute available in the country that are teaching students the know how of animation and mass communication course. Both the course are different.

In mass communication you will get knowledge about cameras, ad making, film making, Journalism etc where as in animation you will be taught about the basics of game designing as well as cartoon and Animated character design.

The fees for Mass communication is around 3 lacs where as the fees for animation is around 4.5-6 lacs.

For admission you have to buy admission forms and then after filling it you have to submit those forms and after then a merit will come up and then you will get a chance to get admission.

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
31st March 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for mass communication i have just passed my 2 exams
18th April 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

hi i m persuing bcom final year
i got 62%in frst 4rth sem
wana take admission in best colleges
whats about the cut off for mcom
23rd May 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

hi . my brother had completed his 10th std . and he is waiting for his results to come . what group should he select in 12th std to join in animation after completing his higher secondary ?
26th May 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

my brother is 10 th pass is he eligible to get into the courses of animations
15th August 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i am study b.sc. first year course in jaipur in a privet college but i want to take admission in another privet college . what is rules for this college changing.
25th July 2018, 03:48 PM
nikhilpatel25

Animation and mass communication both fields are different so colleges and criteria both are different.

For animation you can choose any private institute and for mass communication you can choose many colleges as per your percentage and the entrance exam result also matters. NIMCJ ahmedabad take online entrance exam and they are well known for their placements in Gujarat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?