11th February 2019, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Nursing) Honours for NIOS 12th Science student?

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Science student, studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BSc(Nursing) Honours. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this BSc in this specialization or not?

14th February 2019, 12:32 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Nursing) Honours for NIOS 12th Science student?

Eligibility to study BSc(Nursing) Honours for NIOS 12th Science student are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 12th from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
No age limit required.
14th February 2019, 02:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Nursing) Honours for NIOS 12th Science student?

NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling. It is a recognised board and candidates passed 12th from the board are eligible to get admission in higher courses.

So, if you will have to the required qualification to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course, then you are eligible to get admission in the course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised with PCB as main paper.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course. So, visit official website to get detail information about admission procedure.
14th February 2019, 03:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB from a recognised board. Since NIOS is a recognised board under MHRD.

So, if you have passed 12th in PCB with minimum 50% aggregate then you are eligible to appear for the examination to get admission in the course.
14th February 2019, 04:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Sc (Nursing) Honours for NIOS 12th Science student are as follows:-
Candidate must have successfully completed their higher secondary education from a recognised educational board like CBSE Board, ICSE Board, NIOS, or any other state board.
Candidate must have done 10+2 with PCB as main subjects with at least 60% aggregate.
14th February 2019, 06:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

NIOS certificate is valid for admission in higher course or to get recruitment in government jobs.

The common required qualification to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper.

So, if you qualify in entrance examination then you are eligible to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?