11th July 2023, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for software job after BSc (bzc)?

Dear Sir/Madam i have studied agriculture diploma 2 years course and i have completed BSc(bzc) now am i eligible for software jobs...?

17th July 2023, 05:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for software job after BSc (bzc)?

Yes, you can get a software job after graduating with a BSc (BZC).
BSc in computer science is the most common degree for software developers, there are many other science degrees that can be relevant to the field.

You will also need to have strong coding skills. You can learn these skills through online courses, bootcamps, or self-study. Once you have the necessary skills, you can start applying for software jobs.

Here are some of the steps you can take to become a software engineer after graduating with a BSc (BZC):

Learn coding skills
Build a portfolio of projects
Network with people in the industry
Apply for jobs

If you have the skills and experience, you should be able to find a job in the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?