5th December 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Agricultural Engineering for a Diploma holder?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my Diploma in Agriculture. May I eligible to do Agricultural Engineering in Maharashtra? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for Agriculture Diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Courses available to study for Diploma in Agricultural Engineering candidate?
  3. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What rank I have to achieve in West Bengal JEXPO to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?
  6. Homeopathy diploma course for diploma engineer?
  7. Entrance exams to study B.Tech for Computer Engineering Diploma holder?
  8. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in ICAR being a Diploma candidate in Agricultural Engineering?
  9. Possibility to study correspondence B.Tech along with job for CSE Diploma holder?
  10. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  11. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course?
  12. Which PG courses in Agriculture are best in terms of finding good jobs?
  13. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Can I study Regular Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI holder?
  16. Eligibility to study PGDHRM for Diploma holder in EEE?
  17. Information about BSc Engineering? I am a diploma Holder
  18. Eligibility to study Event Management course for Diploma Holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
16th December 2015, 12:16 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Agricultural Engineering for a Diploma holder?

I am sorry to tell you this but you are not eligible to pursue the course of Agricultural Engineering after the completion of Diploma in Agriculture.
You are eligible for the course of Bachelor in Agriculture course but you are not eligible for the course Agricultural Engineering.
So you need to decide according to this information what you want to do as you are not eligible for the course of Agricultural Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?