7th July 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for Agriculture Diploma holder?

Hi,
I am Ramesh Shukle from Thane. I have completed my Diploma in Agriculture. I want to pursue Degree in Agriculture. But I want to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering. I am eligible to do B.Tech now?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  2. Entrance exams to study B.Tech for Computer Engineering Diploma holder?
  3. What are the career opportunities after completing 12th science with 69%
  4. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  5. Which course is best in non medical after 12th?
  6. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
  7. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  8. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  9. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
  10. Which stream in B.Tech course is more easy in India?
  11. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture?
  12. What are the courses offered after Agricultural diploma? Can one do BSc Agriculture after Agricultural diploma?
  13. How to study Agriculture course after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  14. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  15. What is the fee structure for AGBSC? I have scored 32899 rank and I belong to SC
  16. Best Colleges to do Forestry and Horticulture course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to apply for NTPC after B.Tech Agricultural engineering?
8th July 2015, 03:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for Agriculture Diploma holder?

Yes you can surely apply for admission in B.Tech agricultural engineering through various lateral entry exam. You will be eligible for admission into second year of the B.Tech course through lateral entry procedure. Hence, be prepared for the entrance exam which is mainly conducted by the state technical council for admission in B.Tech course for various disciplines.
8th July 2015, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for Agriculture Diploma holder?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering course after completion of your Diploma in Agriculture course. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or three years Diploma course from any recognised university are eligible to pursue B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) course. You can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course by appearing in Lateral Entry examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board.
8th July 2015, 09:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Ramesh Shukle from Thane. I have completed my Diploma in Agriculture. I want to pursue Degree in Agriculture. But I want to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering. I am eligible to do B.Tech now?
You have completed diploma in Agriculture so you are eligible for B.Tech course in Agricultural Engineering through Lateral Entry exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Sc degree in Agriculture from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering.

But your age should be above 17 years.
8th July 2015, 11:48 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed diploma in Agriculture course are eligible to get admission in B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) course. To get admission in this course, you have to appear for Lateral entry entrance exam, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify in such exam, then you will get admission in B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) course in any college, depending upon your rank in entrance exam.
8th July 2015, 11:58 PM
vickyhansi

You can do B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering after Agricultural Diploma holder.

You have to apply LEET exam to take admission into B.Tech Agricultural Engineering.

You can get admission into direct 2nd year of Engineering degree through LEET exam.

Eligibility:

You should have passed diploma with 55% marks from a recognized institute.

You have no active backlogs.

Now admission into B.Tech Agricultural Engineering is Running.
19th April 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

my name is surya from andhra. i have completed diploma in civil engineering.i want to study b.tech in agriculture engineering. am i eligible to do b.tech in agriculture engineering??
26th April 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Hiii sir
This is ram kiran completed diplama agrill engineering (10 3) but Iam interested in irrigation engineering it is possible to join in 2nd year irrigation engineering please give reply my number is 7672086820,8897909181
Thanking u sir ...
28th December 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I am just going to complete diploma in agricultural technology,so can you please intimate to me what are the lateral entrance exams across the india
25th June 2017, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 12 computer science group I want to study btech it is possible or not
2nd July 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I am complete mechanical engineering diploma but I am interested in agriculture engineering it is possible dsy admission
24th July 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Diploma holders in agricultural engineering are entitled to take admission in B.Tech and Agricultural Engineering only. Translate?
25th July 2017, 08:58 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
As you have completed your diploma in agriculture and want to apply for the B.TECH in agriculture then you can apply for the B.TECH agriculture course.This course includes Agriculture engineering that means apply technology ans science to betterment of agriculture or to increase the production and processing of agriculture.In agricultural science we deals with the Animal biology,Plant biology,Chemical engineering principles,Pest controls, environmental effects etc.

ELIGIBILITY FOR B.TECH AGRICULTURE:-

:- Candidate going to apply for the B.TECH agriculture must have done 12th or equivalent qualification that means candidate with diploma can also apply.

:- Candidate with diploma can apply through the lateral entry through which four year degree is reduced to three years that means first year is eliminated.

:- Applying candidate must have done the previous educational qualification from government recognized institute.

:- After diploma B.TECH agriculture is of 3 years which is subdivided into 6 semesters.

Good luck for your future.
9th March 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Hai, I'm kaviyarasan I studying in diploma agricultural, I am go to study for b. tech agricultural? please answer for me.
22nd May 2018, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I join in Btech agriculture engineering after completing Diploma in civil engineering. Is there chance to join in agriculture engineering in Btech. Please can anyone suggest me answer. Thank you
8th June 2018, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in computer engineering. Bt Nt I want admission either into agriculture engineering or environmental engineering.
Am I eligible for this.
20th December 2018, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering,is I am eligible for b-tech in agricultural engineering ?
12th April 2019, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in ece I want to join agricultural engineering it is available or not
14th August 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir Myself Mukesh Sir I am completed diploma in agriculture I want take admission in B.Tech in agriculture. Please sir tell me how can get admission
Mo.9284993801
15th March 2020, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Agriculture Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
7th April 2020, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I have done b tech in civil engineering .can take admission in bsc in agriculture .and what will be duration in bsc agriculture after b-tech in civil engineering
25th June 2021, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma of eee department so,can I do btech in agriculture enginnering
7th July 2021, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I join btech agriculture as I've completed my civil engineering ..
9th August 2021, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I m a diploma holder in computer science.can I get admission in b tech I t
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?