1st June 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the further studies options after Diploma in Electrical Engineering other than B.Tech?

I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering and wish to study further. I, therefore want to know about the courses which I could opt for after Diploma other than B.Tech which could really help me build a great career ahead. Therefore, kindly provide me the detailed information on the same.

2nd June 2016, 06:55 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the further studies options after Diploma in Electrical Engineering other than B.Tech?

There are so many career options after completion of diploma in electrical engineering. You can go for B.Sc degree. After completion of your graduation you can apply for so many civil services exams, ssc exams, upsc exams, ibps exams for your bright future. If you are interested in teaching then you can also go for teaching after completion of your B.Sc. For a better experience you should go for M.Sc after completion of your B.Sc and then go for teaching. You will definitely get a respectable job with good salary.
2nd June 2016, 02:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the further studies options after Diploma in Electrical Engineering other than B.Tech?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of diploma course in the field of engineering. B.E/B.Tech course is an ideal course in this regard as it not only has good job scope but also will involve studies related to your diploma course. However, there are other courses which you can opt like -

- B.Sc course
- BBA course
- BCA course
- Hotel Management
- Undergraduate course in the field of mass communication, fashion, law, nutrition and dietetics.

You can also opt for diploma course of other domain like physiotherapy, fitness training, law, hospitality, etc.
20th February 2018, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What I can study after completion of dip in electrical and communication? And I want courses which have job oriented. I completed my 10 diploma so What Can I do ?
7th June 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Other branches that can be choose after diploma in Electrical engineering for example illumination engineering instrumentation engineering...etc
Other same courses
1st December 2018, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my diploma so what is the better option for going higher studies other than btech & degree, please give me suggestion, presently i had doing job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?