27th May 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science?

I want to do Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering from Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science?
  4. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  5. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science?
  6. List of colleges providing diploma in aeronautical engineering course
  7. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  8. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  11. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  12. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  13. Top 10 reputed colleges offering BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in India -- [New]
  14. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  16. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  17. List of best aeronautical engineering diploma colleges?
  18. How to make my career in Aeronautics after completing ITI in electrical?
8th July 2018, 10:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science is given below.

There are several streams available in Diploma course that is offered by this college and they are,

>> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

>> Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

>> Diploma in Civil Engineering

The basic educational qualification required to pursue this Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?