7th June 2018, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Diploma in Surface Coating Technology course in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute. I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course? I have little doubt on it. Kindly suggest me whether is it beneficial or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  2. Whether Deccan Education Society Technical Institute offer job assistance to Diploma in Surface Coating Technology candidates?
  3. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Fisheries Technology?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology for B.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  8. Procedure to do Postgraduate Diploma in Technology Management beneficial for Mechanical Engineer?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh? -- [New]
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  12. Is it beneficial to study correspondence B.Tech for Manufacturing Technology Diploma student?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene in Bharat Institute of Paramedical Technology?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Web Designing?
  18. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
8th July 2018, 10:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology?

Yes, you may find several job opportunities in various fields after successful completion of this course. You can find job opportunities in

>> Paint Industries

>> Automobile Companies

>> Real Estate Industries

>> Paint Manufacturing companies ..etc.,

Some of the major companies that recruit candidates are,

@ Oil India
@ ONGC
@ Jenson and Nicholson
@ Nerolac Paints Ltd
@ Berger Paints India Ltd
@ Asian Paints India Ltd
@ ONGC..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?