18th April 2017, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

List of best aeronautical engineering diploma colleges?

I have given 10th SSC exam recently I want to take admission in aeronautical diploma. What is procedure of admission and which colleges are of aeronautical diploma in mumbai? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. List good colleges for doing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Coimbatore?
  2. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. List of colleges providing diploma in aeronautical engineering course
  4. List of best aeronautical engineering diploma colleges? -- [New]
  5. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. List colleges for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai?
  7. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  8. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra?
  9. List of engineering colleges which provide aeronautical engineering in India?
  10. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering through E-CET to Diploma Engineer?
  11. How to take admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges of Maharashtra? I am a resident of Ahmednagar district
  12. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  13. List of colleges offering Diploma Aeronautical course in Gujarat?
  14. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field?
  15. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat on 10th basis?
  17. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. List of colleges providing diploma in aeronautical engineering in Karnataka?
18th April 2017, 11:04 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best aeronautical engineering diploma colleges?

List of best colleges offering diploma in Aeronautical Engineering:-

Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology

C.M. Engineering College

Flytech Aviation Academy

Guru Nanak Engineering College

Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

M.L.R Institute of Technology

M.N.R.College of Engineering

Vardhaman College of Engineering

Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology.
18th April 2017, 01:37 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

There are many famous institutes for Diploma in Aeronautical engineering in India you can take admission in any of these. Basically in Mumbai there are aeronautical engineering colleges are there, but not for diploma course. To do diploma you need to take admission in the below mentioned colleges.
Acharya polytechnic
Address : Acharya Institutes, Acharya Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan road, Acharya post Office, Hesarghatta main road Bangalore, Karnataka 560107, India.
Phone: (080) 23722222
Email: [email protected]

Bhubaneswar Engineering College
Address: At-paniora, N.K. Nagar, Pittapally Bhubaneswar, Orissa 751054, India.
Phone: 1800-120-4420

Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science
Address: A-8A, Vishwakarma Colony more, lal Kuan, Prahlad pur, Mehrauli Badarpur Road New Delhi, Delhi 110044, India
Phone: (011) 65092714, 65092716

Desh Bhagat engineering College
Address: Amloh Road, Mandi Gobindgarh, fatehgarh Sahib Gobindgarh, Punjab 147301, India
Phone: (01765) 520531, 520532

Gurukul Vidyapeeth Mohali Campus
Address: C-29, Industrial Area Phase-2 Mohali, Punjab 140110, India.
Phone: (0172) 5039333

To take admission in this colleges you need to apply online and the candidates who have successfully completed his matriculation from a recognized board of education with a minimum of 45% are eligible to write the state wise entrance exam to pursue the diploma course.
18th April 2017, 04:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have given 10th SSC exam recently I want to take admission in aeronautical diploma. What is procedure of admission and which colleges are of aeronautical diploma in mumbai? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

The list of best aeronautical engineering diploma colleges is given below;

Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Sciences - Website Link

Acharya Institutes - Website Link

Hindustan Academy – Website Link

PM Group of Institutions – Website Link

Karavali Group of Colleges – Website Link

S.C.T Polytechnic – Kaggadasapura Main Road, Vignana Nagar, Bangalore

Gurukul Vidyapeeth - Website Link

National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering - Website Link

Navodaya Education - Website Link

Parul Institute of Engineering & Technology - Website Link
19th April 2017, 12:27 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

List of Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering:-

Guru Nanak Engineering College
Address: 157/F, Nilgunj Road, Panihati, Kolkata, West Bengal 700114
Phone: 033 2523 3900

Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
Address: Jawaharlal Nehru Outer Ring Road, Dundigal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500043
Phone: 097036 18753

M.L.R Institute of Technology
Address: Near Gandimysamma Police Station Road, Dundigal, Quthbullapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500055
Phone: 096522 26061

Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology
Address: Mangalpally, Ibrahimpatanam, Hyderabad, Telangana 501510
Phone: 084142 52644

M.N.R.College of Engineering
Address: Sangareddy-Narsapur Rd, Fasalwadi, Telangana 502294
Phone: 040 2389 0835

Vardhaman College of Engineering
Address: Shamshabad, Kacharam, Hyderabad, Telangana 500018
Phone: 084132 53227

C.M. Engineering College
Address: Survey No.61, Kandlakoya Village, Medchal Road, Hyderabad, Telangana 501401
Phone: 092487 27227

Flytech Aviation Academy
Address: 1-8-303/33, Nagam, Towers, 3rd and 4th Floor, NTR, Circle, Minister Road, Secunderabad, Telangana 500003
Phone: 040 6620 0000
21st April 2017, 01:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of best aeronautical engineering diploma colleges:-

1. Vivekananda Polytechnic College, Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu), Thiruppathur Karaikudi Main Road, Kummangudi , Karaikudi (Sivagangai Dist.) - 630207

2. T.S. Srinivasan Centre for Polytechnic and Advanced Training (CPAT), Chennai (Tamil Nadu), No.1, TVS Road, Vanagaram , Chennai (Chennai Dist.) - 600095

3. Sri Annai Polytechnic College, Vellore (Tamil Nadu)
College Campus Building, Indira Nagar, Erayangadu , Vellore (Vellore Dist.) - 632104

4. Pattukkottai Polytechnic College, Thanjavur (Tamil Nadu), Pattukkottai, Santhankadu , Thanjavur (Thanjavur Dist.) - 614601

5. PSG Polytechnic College, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu), Post Box No. 1611, Peelamedu , Coimbatore (Coimbatore Dist.) - 641004

6. Er. Perumal Manimekalai Polytechnic College, Hosur (Tamil Nadu), Hosur-Krishnagiri Highways, Nallaganakothapalli, Near Koneripalli PO , Hosur (Krishnagiri Dist.) - 635 117

7. Ayyappa Polytechnic College, Cuddalore (Tamil Nadu), Aivadhugudi, Vridhachalam , Cuddalore (Cuddalore Dist.) - 606305
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?