13th July 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Construction Engineering in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Construction Engineering course in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Construction Engineering admission in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Construction Engineering in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?
  3. How many Diploma in Construction Engineering seats are available in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Construction Engineering in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?
  5. List of top RBSE school in Jaipur for doing school with PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  7. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  8. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Construction Engineering at Pusa Polytechnic?
  9. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks?
  10. List of colleges offering Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Rajasthan
  11. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  12. Is it possible to do part time polytechnic diploma in civil without attending any classes?
  13. Eligibility to study E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic?
  14. In which college can I get after scoring 74 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?
  16. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Garment Engineering in GRG Polytechnic College?
15th July 2018, 05:51 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Construction Engineering in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Construction Engineering in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur is as follows.

You must have completed class 10th or its equivalent education from any recognized board. Candidates must have Mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects and should obtain a minimum aggregate of 35% marks to be eligible for Diploma in Engineering courses.

You must be at least 15 years of age to get admission in any polytechnic course.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Remove dots
15th July 2018, 09:37 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Construction Engineering in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?

To pursue Diploma in Civil Construction engineering degree course from Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic College the minimum education required is a secondary school degree i.e; Class 10th with Science and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board. Students having completed their higher secondary school degree with Mathematics and Physics are also eligible to pursue the same degree course through lateral entry.

For more details regarding admission procedure in diploma courses in the college, you can refer to the link www.sbnpolytechnic.com.
15th July 2018, 11:41 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Diploma in Civil Construction Engineering course is of three year duration and two year after lateral entry.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board or have passed 12th in Science stream ( PCM ).

The admission in Shri Bhiwani Niketan Public Polytechnic is on the merit basis.
15th July 2018, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Construction Engineering course in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Construction Engineering in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur is a pass in 10th standard with Science and Mathematics subjects or equivalent. Eligibility for the lateral entry admission is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examinations with Physics and Mathematics subjects are equivalent. Candidates are admitted directly to the second year of the Diploma in Construction Engineering through lateral entry admission. Candidates can find the details in the polytechnic website link given Click Here
15th July 2018, 03:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to pursue Diploma in Construction Engineering are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed Intermediate or graduation from a recognized university in any stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.

You can get direct admission also and also after clearing entrance test.
15th July 2018, 09:56 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Construction Engineering in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur are as follows:-
Candidate should have passed higher secondary examination with at least 55% aggregate from a recognized board or institution.
15th July 2018, 10:11 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The admission in Diploma in Construction Engineering course is conducted only on the basis of aggregate in 10th board or 12th board examination.

The admission is conducted on merit basis.

Examination is conducted on semester basis.
15th July 2018, 11:57 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The eligibility criteria is as follows :

* The student must have completed 10th standard at least from a recognized board.

* The student must have completed 15 years of age at the time of admission.

Depending upon the performance in the entrance test, if you possess these qualifications, then you will be given admission in the institute of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?