1st December 2016, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do part time polytechnic diploma in civil without attending any classes?

My name is vaishali kangale and I do job in Government job.
I want to do polytechnic diploma course. I have passed Construction Supervisor (ITI). My question is can I do any part time polytechnic diploma (Civil) course without attend any classes. is there are available any polytechnic diploma course. is this possible. please answer me immediately. I want to start my further study.

1st December 2016, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do part time polytechnic diploma in civil without attending any classes?

Yes, it is possible to do part time polytechnic course in Civil without attending any classes. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Polytechnic course. You need to opt for Polytechnic course in distance mode if you don't wish to attend the classes. Most of the colleges offers Diploma course through regular mode, but very few colleges offer part time Diploma courses.
2nd December 2016, 02:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do part time polytechnic diploma in civil without attending any classes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is vaishali kangale and I do job in Government job.
I want to do polytechnic diploma course. I have passed Construction Supervisor (ITI). My question is can I do any part time polytechnic diploma (Civil) course without attend any classes. is there are available any polytechnic diploma course. is this possible. please answer me immediately. I want to start my further study.

Sorry, it is not possible to do part time polytechnic diploma in civil engineering without attending any classes. The part time course means, one has to attend the classes in the part time (i.e. evening class). The admission to the course will be done only if the student is near the college or institutions (within 30 or 50 km radius). One has to attend the classes in the evening time during college days for 3 hours. One cannot complete the diploma civil engineering course without attending the class in part time .
17th September 2019, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Can i do private iti electrical engineering evening classes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?