13th July 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Construction Engineering admission in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Construction Engineering from Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Construction Engineering in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?
  2. How many Diploma in Construction Engineering seats are available in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Construction Engineering in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Construction Engineering in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?
  5. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks?
  6. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Construction Engineering at Pusa Polytechnic?
  7. List of top RBSE school in Jaipur for doing school with PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  9. What are the branches in Polytechnic courses and what percentage is required in 10th to be eligible?
  10. What should i study next after ITI NCVT completion?
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Rajasthan
  12. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  13. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  14. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering with 31 marks in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?
  16. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  17. Entrance exam to study Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  18. Reputed colleges offering BCom(Statistics) in India for 12th Commerce student?
15th July 2018, 06:06 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Construction Engineering admission in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?

No, there is no entrance exam for admission to Diploma Engineering courses in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur. Admission*is done on the basis of class 10th merit list.
15th July 2018, 06:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Construction Engineering admission in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?

In order to get admission to Diploma Engineering courses in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur, candidate's will not have to take an any entrance exam. Admission*will be done on the basis of high school merit list.
15th July 2018, 11:44 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

No, institute does not conduct entrance examination for admission in the diploma course.

The admission is on merit basis. Candidate passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible to appear in examination.

Candidate passed 12th in PCM are eligible to get admission through lateral entry.
15th July 2018, 10:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no entrance examination for admission in the course.

Admission is on the merit basis. Eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

Admission is also conducted on lateral basis for candidate who have passed 12th in PCM.
15th July 2018, 11:32 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic College does not conduct entrance examination for admission in diploma course.

The admission in course is conducted on merit basis. Candidate passed 10th are eligible to get admission in the course.

So, contact the institute to get detail information about admission.
15th July 2018, 11:59 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You have to appear in the Pre Polytechnic Test (PPT).

It is conducted by the state government every year around the month of May.

If you score a good rank in it, you would be allotted the institute of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?