26th November 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

What is DTL course? What is the future scope for DTL and which colleges provide this course?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue DTL course so I want to have the full information about the course. I want to know about the career scopes after completing the course and also about the colleges that offer the course. Please share every related details about the same.

30th November 2016, 09:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is DTL course? What is the future scope for DTL and which colleges provide this course?

What is DTL Course:

DTL Course (Diploma in Taxation Laws) is a course that can be done after completion of Graduation. You will be studying some of the major topics such as Wealth Tax Act, Accountancy & Book-Keeping, Income Tax act and General Laws.

Upon successful completion of this DTL course, you may go with Master's in Labour Welfare (MLW) course. After successful completion of this course, you can find employment opportunities in Tax Consultancy Organizations, Banking Sector, Tax Departments as Tax Auditor.

Colleges offer DTL Course:

>> Indian Law Society Law College, Pune

>> Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Memorial College of Law

>> Savitribai Phule Pune University

>> Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University New Law College

>> Padmashree Dr.D.Y.Patil Law College, Pune

>> Symbiosis Law School

>> Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law
7th June 2017, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is DTL course? What is the future scope for DTL and which colleges provide this course?

What to do after clearing DTL with 51% marks? is there any need to registered myself?
13th January 2019, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I have done Mcom from IGNOU in 2016 or working as accounts executive (taxation). so, need to up-great my career do DTL course. its help us in salary or career in aboard jobs.?
3rd June 2019, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I did B.com in M K Uiversity ,Madurai,Tamilnadu. I have done diploma in tax laws from your Institute and DTL certificate also .Is it sufficient to apply for GSTP certificate.
19th July 2019, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the future scope for DTL? And opportunities in job
20th July 2019, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the dtl course future scope & job facility
28th August 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get singing authority on it returns
13th September 2019, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I think We can also do this course after 12th..
22nd October 2019, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Which certificate provide by pune university after completed dtl course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?