22nd February 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to become a Lecturer in Government Polytechnic?

I, Subhajit Chakraborty, has got a final year student B. Tech (Electrical Engg.) still I got 8.55(out of 10). I wish to become a Lecturer in any Government polytechnic college. Tell me the eligibility criteria for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria to become a Lecturer in Government Polytechnic? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  5. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  6. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  7. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?
  10. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  11. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  12. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  14. Procedure to become a Lecturer in Government polytechnic?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College?
  16. Eligibility criteria for Maths Lecturer position in Polytechnic Colleges?
  17. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  18. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics

22nd February 2016, 09:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become a Lecturer in Government Polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I, Subhajit Chakraborty, has got a final year student B. Tech (Electrical Engg.) still I got 8.55(out of 10). I wish to become a Lecturer in any Government polytechnic college. Tell me the eligibility criteria for that?
Eligibility criteria for Lecturer post in Diploma college:-

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech degree from a recognized university are eligible for lecturer post in diploma college.

Your age should be above 18 years old.

Lecturer post in Diploma college is conducted by PSC.

28th February 2016, 12:26 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become a Lecturer in Government Polytechnic?

The educational eligibility to become a lecturer in Government Polytechnic College is B.Tech ,B.E or M.Tech.You can get the job after completing any course of the above.Every year State Board of Technical Education releases notification to fill the vacancies.You can apply for it and get the job.You can also join in the contract basic first in any of the government colleges and then get regularised.

21st March 2017, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have B.Tech with first class percentage to eligible for job?

30th June 2019, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college in gujarat?
What we can do after btech?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?