12th August 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD for LLM candidate without any entrance exam?

Sir,
I would like to do PhD just after the result out of my LLM i.e Master's of Law. My subjects are Criminology, Penology and Victimology. I have submitted my dissertation on fetus abortion. If I want to do PhD without giving an entrance exam, what are the procedures? My first year marks in LLM was 72.4%

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of doing PhD without giving entrance exam?
  2. What is the procedure to do Ph.D without writing any entrance exam?
  3. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  4. Detailed procedure to study LLM in Abroad for B.A.LLB candidate?
  5. Detailed information and entrance exam to study LLM for LLB 1st year student?
  6. Procedure to join Ph.D course after completing LLM?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Botany in MG University? Detailed procedure of admission?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  9. In which country I should study LLM being a BBA LLB(Honours) student? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  10. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  11. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  12. Study material for LLM entrance exam?
  13. Is LLM a Distance course? List of colleges, procedure to apply and duration of LLM?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  15. Procedure and specialization to study PhD for MCA candidate?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLM in IGNOU?
  17. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
19th August 2015, 08:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD for LLM candidate without any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I would like to do PhD just after the result out of my LLM i.e Master's of Law. My subjects are Criminology, Penology and Victimology. I have submitted my dissertation on fetus abortion. If I want to do PhD without giving an entrance exam, what are the procedures? My first year marks in LLM was 72.4%
After completion of LLM course with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course but you should qualify in UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?