1st August 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis seats are available in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how many seats are there for Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary? Can you let me know about the seats availability for this course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary?
  5. Can I get MBBS seat after scoring 18968 in KCET under SCG quota?
  6. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
  7. Can I get a chance in MBBS after scoring 503 rank in SC category under state quota
  8. What does PhD in Medical Technology in Radio-Diagnosis do? Timing and cost of this course? Career scope of PhD Medical Technology in Radio-diagnosis?
  9. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  11. Which are the good colleges in AP?
  12. Will I get MBBS/BDS seat after scoring 141 in NEET exam?
  13. What is the admission procedure followed for PG Diploma Radio-diagnosis?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma in Radio diagnosis in NRI quota?
  15. Is it mandatory to have MBBS qualification to join Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis course?
  16. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 78 marks?
  17. Will I get a ayurvedic college in Bangalore after scoring 83 marks in CET?
  18. Will I get admission in any government college after scoring 102 marks in NEET
31st October 2018, 03:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis seats are available in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary?

** Bellary Medical College now renamed Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, located in Bellary.

** As per my knowledge, 30 Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis seats are available in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Vims. Emergency ward., Cantonment, Ballari, Karnataka 583104
Phone: 083922 35251
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?