16th January 2016, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

List of competitive exams to write after completion of mechanical diploma course?

Sir/Mam,

I am 3rd yr mechanical diploma student are their any competitive exams after mechanical engg diploma? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? I need to know which all exams I can try after completion of the diploma course?

Thanks!

16th January 2016, 07:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of competitive exams to write after completion of mechanical diploma course?

After completion of your Mechanical Engineering Diploma course, you can appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma in Engineering course can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
29th March 2019, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of competitive exams to write after completion of mechanical diploma course?

Which exam give after mechanical diploma give 10, to 12 option which has more salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?