13th June 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

which branch should I choose for a better future prospective? I've completed 2nd year in PUC and want to pursue engineering in auto mobile engineering

I have compleeted my 2nd puc, nd now want to pursue engineering, i have my interests in auto mobile engineerig, but after talking to people around me, i found that the scope for the branch is very narrow, so asked me to choose mechanical as my branch. now i am in a fix in choosing the branch. i am also intrested in pursuing masters course (may be m,tech or m.sc). please please help me out guys

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges to take up auto mobile engineering courses in India?
  2. Is it possible for me to pursue masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech chemical engineering?
  3. Can I directly pursue 2nd PUC after gap in 1st PUC? -- [New]
  4. Which branch is more preferable after appearing in 2nd inter exams and EAMCET? I've secured 95.3% marks in groups in first inter
  5. What's the future of Biotechnology? What's the future prospective for the same? I want to pursue Bio-technology course in met's school of engineering(Thrissur)
  6. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  7. Can I pursue M.Tech in branch different from the branch I am pursuing in B.Tech?
  8. Which college is more preferable, either UIT RGPV(Bhopal) or DEVV Indore? How to choose branch for a bright future prospective?
  9. Can I opt for diploma course if I wanted to take auto mobile engineering?
  10. What are the qualifications required for doing MS in auto mobile?
  11. Which branch is better to take in B.Tech Engineering?
  12. Which field I should choose after my 2nd PUC besides medical and engineering? I would like to join armed forces
  13. Which branch of engineering should I pursue to join ISRO in future?
  14. Which branch should girls choose in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which career will suit me after 2nd PUC? I am studying PUC commerce
  16. Which is the best chemical engineering college in Karnataka?
  17. Is Electronics Engineering a right field for a brighter future?
  18. How to change branch in 2nd year after completing first year of engineering in IT branch
9th June 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: which branch should I choose for a better future prospective? I've completed 2nd year in PUC and want to pursue engineering in auto mobile engineering

which is better engineer branch for girls future happy life
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?