22nd July 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur?

I am interested to do Diploma in Fisheries Technology from Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university.Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Does Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur offers job assistance to Fisheries Technology Diploma candidates?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur?
  3. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Fisheries Technology?
  5. From where should I study Diploma course in Fisheries?
  6. Is Diploma in Fisheries Technology/Aquaculture available to study in India?
  7. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Northern India? Eligibility to get admission for 12th Science student?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  12. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  15. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?
  17. Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  18. Fee details and scholarship details for BFSc? I am from OC caste
27th July 2018, 01:40 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do Diploma in Fisheries Technology from Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university.Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to study a Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro Polytechnic is a pass in 10+2 Science (PCB or PCM) with minimum 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/PH candidates) in aggregate including extra optional. Eligible candidates have to apply online for the admission to study Diploma in Fisheries in Agro Polytechnic. The selection will be done on the basis of percentage of marks secured in 10+2 or equivalent and if candidates securing equal marks in 10+2, then higher marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology taken together will get the first choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?