18th June 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Home Nursing in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Home Nursing course in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available for Diploma in Home Nursing admission in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Home Nursing in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?
  3. How many Diploma in Home Nursing seats are available in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Home Nursing in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies?
  8. What is the procedure to join a good B School?
  9. List of the government colleges in Mumbai for MBA?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  11. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Retail Management at All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee? -- [New]
  15. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  16. Job opportunities after MBA in Hospital Administration?
  17. Procedure for D.Ed admission? College which I can pursue in Mumbai? Where is D.Ed government college in Thane and Raigad District?
  18. How much salary can I get after doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
29th April 2019, 11:05 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Home Nursing in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?

=> Diploma in Home Nursing is a Diploma type course and the duration of this course is 1 year.

=> The required eligibility to study Diploma in Home Nursing in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies is that the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class for the admission of Diploma in Home Nursing course is 50%.

=> As per my knowledge, after completing Diploma in Home Nursing you can become Nurse.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?