2nd July 2016, 01:06 AM
sujit kumar sahani

Eligibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy with 44% in 12th PCB?

Hello Everyone,
I have scored 44% marks in 12th with PCB stream. And now I want to know that will I get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy course? As I am planning to do Diploma course in Pharmacy with this percentage so am I eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for doing diploma in pharmacy if I have scored 66% marks in 12th?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?
  3. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Pharmacy in Hyderabad? Eligibility to get admission for 12th PCB candidate?
  4. List of entrance exams available to study B.Pharmacy for 12th PCB student?
  5. Eligibility to study Homeopathy Diploma course for 12th PCB student?
  6. How to study B.Pharmacy being a PCB student of WBCHSE?
  7. Which course should I pursue, Diploma in Pharmacy or simply B.Pharmacy?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  9. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to study MBBS in AMU for 12th PCB candidate?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy in DIPSAR if secured 72.2% in 12th BSEB PCB?
  12. Can I improve my 12th after having a gap? I have done 12th and have got compartment in Biology
  13. Can I study B.Com after completing 12th PCB?
  14. Will I get admission in B.Pharmacy after securing 140 marks in PCB
  15. Topics available to study in B.Sc(Sericulture) course? Eligibility to get admission for PCB student?
  16. Procedure to study Diploma in Nursing course after 12th with PCB being 23 years old? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  17. Preocedure to take admission in B.Pharmacy course at Birmingham City University? Eligibility criteria and fees of this course? -- [New]
  18. Any diploma course after B.Pharmacy? Any short term course available? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd July 2016, 09:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy with 44% in 12th PCB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujit kumar sahani View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have scored 44% marks in 12th with PCB stream. And now I want to know that will I get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy course? As I am planning to do Diploma course in Pharmacy with this percentage so am I eligible or not?
Yes, 12th standard candidates are eligible for D.Pharmacy course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for diploma in Pharmacy.

Your age should be above 18 years.
3rd July 2016, 09:59 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy course:

As far as my knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy course with just 44% marks in 12th Class. The minimum educational qualification required to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy course is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

The minimum percentage required in 12th Class is 50% marks and you must secure minimum 50% marks in each subject. As you have not met the required percentage criteria, you are not eligible to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy course.
3rd July 2016, 12:23 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Diploma Pharmacy course. The course is two year course after 10+2 or diploma.

Candidates passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology can appear for entrance examination to get admission. Candidates have to qualify in respective entrance examination of desired university to qualify in it.

So, you are eligible for admission in the course.
3rd July 2016, 01:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma in Pharmacy course after completion of your 12th standard in PCB stream with 44% marks from a recognised board.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue D.Pharmacy course.

You can get direct admission in D.Pharmacy course on basis of your 12th standard examination marks but, some colleges also conducts an entrance examination to offer admissions in D. Pharmacy course.
3rd July 2016, 06:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in diploma in pharmacy you have the right qualification but most of the entrance exam have requirement of 50% marks in PCB stream. For reserved category there is 5% relaxation.
Hence, it will be difficult for you to apply for most of the entrance exam but only few will be available which don't have any percentage criteria of 50%.
3rd July 2016, 07:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study diploma in Pharmacy with a score of 44% in 12th standard. There is no problem in the eligibility of diploma course in Pharmacy with your percentage in 12th standard. This is because admission in diploma course in Pharmacy is done on the basis of score in 10th standard and also on the basis of rank in entrance exam. Thus, you are eligible for the course.
4th July 2016, 09:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that you are eligible to study Diploma in Pharmacy after having 44% of marks in class 12th. Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for the same, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board.
Candidates age must be above 18 years.
7th June 2019, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i do pharmacy after getting 80% in CET entrance exam but have 45% in PCB subject of class 12.
2nd July 2019, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

I have 50%in Board exam than I can eligibility in d pharmacy?
20th August 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I got 44% in PCB in 12th class i can get admission in d pharmacy??
31st August 2019, 07:13 PM
sharmasheetal

The minimum eligibility to study diploma in Pharmacy :-
candidate must be passed in 12th class from recognized board of education with minimum marks aggregate is 55% in science stream subjects are physics,chemistry,biology.
Admission is done on the basis of entrance exam.
so,I think you are not eligible for pharmacy diploma.
16th July 2020, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i got to 42% in pcb group and 12th total percentage 48
22nd July 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 117 marks in PCB in HSC. I want to pursue Diploma in pharmacy. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in pharmacy?
20th April 2021, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I have score 42% in HSC and I have 60% diploma in mechanical engineering can I eligible for D.pharma or B.pharma
15th July 2021, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 45% in 12th but I am a graduate.
Can I get admission in D PHARMA
6th August 2021, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I have 33%marks haryana open school 2021 can I addmission in d.pharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?