16th January 2017, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Diploma in Nursing course after 12th with PCB being 23 years old? Fee structure and scope of this course?

Hello sir, I am 23 years old and have studied in 12th with PCB group. Now I want to study Diploma in Nursing course. Please tell me what is the procedure for it? Fee structure and scopes for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  2. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing?
  3. Is it beneficial to study B.Sc(Nursing) after completed 12th PCB?
  4. Is it compulsory to appear in CET to study B.Sc(Nursing)? List of colleges with fee structure for B.Sc(Nursing) in Bengaluru? Minimum percentage required in 12th and course duration?
  5. Can a 12th arts student enroll for nursing course? List of institutes along with their admission procedure and available seats for the nursing course? How can I apply for nursing course after 12th?
  6. Genetic Engineering after 12th? Fee structure, scope, duration and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?
  8. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  9. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  10. Is it possible to study B.Sc(Nursing) for a candidate who has got Grade-C in Physics of 12th PCB?
  11. After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?
  13. Can 12th Arts student enroll for Nursing course? Fee structure and number of seats? Procedure for admission?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Nursing) if completed 2 years Diploma in Nursing course and failed in 12th?
  15. Can i do diploma in nursing after having 65% in arts stream? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy with 44% in 12th PCB?
  18. How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course at College of Nursing Cuttack, Odisha? Fee structure to study this ourse? -- [New]
20th January 2017, 12:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Diploma in Nursing course after 12th with PCB being 23 years old? Fee structure and scope of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am 23 years old and have studied in 12th with PCB group. Now I want to study Diploma in Nursing course. Please tell me what is the procedure for it? Fee structure and scopes for it?

Diploma in Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course is eligible for the students who have passed 10+2 with 40% marks. Those who have studied science group will be preferred for the course. The upper age limit to study the course is 35 years. So you can study the course with 12th PCB qualifications being 23 years old. The fee for the course will be around Rs 50,000 per year in some institutions. The scope for the Diploma in Nursing is good. The candidates after completion of the course can work as Nurse in various organizations like Hospital, Health Centers, Indian Red Cross Society, Old age homes, Nursing Homes, Armed Force, Rehabilitation Centre etc. The course is available in various nursing colleges like

Aligarh School of Nursing - Official Website

Meenakshi College of Nursing - Official Website

Smt. Nagarthnamma College of Nursing (Acharya Institutes) - Official Website
20th January 2017, 04:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Diploma in Nursing course after 12th with PCB being 23 years old? Fee structure and scope of this course?

You can apply for polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted on state level. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.

Fee structure will depend on the type of college. It varies from one college to other. In government colleges, it will less but in private colleges it will be very high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?