19th June 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Animation Technology in ICAT Design and Media College?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in ICAT Design and Media College for PG Diploma in Animation Technology course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

23rd June 2018, 04:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Animation Technology in ICAT Design and Media College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in ICAT Design and Media College for PG Diploma in Animation Technology course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

Eligibility to study the PG Diploma in Animation in ICAT Design and Media College is a pass in graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma in Animation in ICAT Design and Media College. Candidates have to appear for an aptitude test and personal interview for the admission to study PG Diploma in Animation in ICAT Design and Media College. The ICAT Design and Media College website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?