19th June 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Animation Technology seats are available in ICAT Design and Media College?

Hi friends, I want to join PG Diploma in Animation Technology course which is available in ICAT Design and Media College? I would like to know about that how many seats are available for this course in this institute? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

30th April 2019, 07:19 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Animation Technology seats are available in ICAT Design and Media College?

The total number of PG Diploma in Animation Technology seats are available in ICAT Design and Media College is 45.

ICAT Design and Media College

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Vishal Towers, Kothapet Cross Roads, Near Kothapet Fruit Market, Beside OMNI Hospital, Kothapet
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500035, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?