31st August 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Which banks provide education loan for studying B.Sc(Multimedia and Animation)?

Which banks offers education loan for B.Sc (Multimedia and Animation course from ICAT Design and Media college, Chennai. What is the procedure to get education loan and what will be interest rate?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BCA in Jalandhar?
  2. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  3. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  4. Names of banks which provide education loan to pursue CA course?
  5. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which banks provide education loan for doing BCA after 12th standard? -- [New]
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  9. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  11. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  12. For NPTI PG Diploma course banks will provide education loan or not?
  13. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  14. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  16. Does banks provide education loan to BHM at IIPM?
  17. Which bank can provide me education loan of 2.5 lacs for the hidden charges of my MS course in USA?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
11th September 2016, 12:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which banks provide education loan for studying B.Sc(Multimedia and Animation)?

You need to approach the nearest branch of the concerned bank from which you want to seek education loan. Approach the branch manager, have a discussion on your education loan request. Ensure you take prospectus and admission call letter along with you. Get to know the details of education loan, your eligibility, terms and conditions of the education loan scheme and formalities which you need to undertake. Act as per instructions from the bank to get your loan request sanctioned. The rate of interest fluctuates from time to time. It usually fluctuates in the range of 13-14.5%. The detailed list of banks offering loan is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 13 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?