19th June 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Animation Technology in ICAT Design and Media College?

I want to do PG Diploma in Animation Technology from ICAT Design and Media College. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

23rd June 2018, 04:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Animation Technology in ICAT Design and Media College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PG Diploma in Animation Technology from ICAT Design and Media College. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

Candidates have to collect the application with prospectus from the ICAT Design and Media College and apply with two passport size photographs for the admission to study PG Diploma in Animation. Candidates can receive the hall ticket for the aptitude test through email or post. Candidates have to clear the aptitude test and then appear for the personal interview for the admission to study PG Diploma in Animation. Admission of the selected candidates is confirmed only after the payment of admission fee. Details can be seen in the ICAT Design and Media College website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?