28th June 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET?

hlo....sir/ma'am ,
myself Manav and i m a student of Diploma in electrical engineering,
can i get admission in 2nd year in B.tech in PEC
if it is possible then also tell me the date & syllabus of LEET test.....
Plz help me I m highly thankful to u.....

Related Questions:
  1. Which government colleges in India offer seats for direct admission 2nd year through LEET exam? Does PEC Chandigarh offer any seats for LEET qualifying students?
  2. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus?
  3. Date of LEET entrance exam for B.Tech direct 2nd year admission? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  4. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
  5. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  6. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  7. Date of filling of LEET forms of IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  8. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  9. Is Punjab University and PEC university under LEET?
  10. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  11. How to take admission in VNIT Nagpur after passing diploma in 2nd year? Date of sale of forms of LEET form in Maharashtra?
  12. Being a diploma in Electrical Engineering student how can I prepare for LEET?
  13. List of various LEET colleges in different states for direct 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to start the preparation for LEET exam? I am a student of diploma 2nd year ECE
  15. Date of filling of LEET form in IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  16. What should I opt after class 10th if i have keen interest in Maths and Languages?
  17. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  18. How to change my college to study B.E through lateral entry
15th April 2016, 11:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET?

Yesm you can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET after completion of your Electrical Engineering Diploma course.

You must have to appear and qualify the LEET examination and based on your LEET examination rank, you will be offered a seat in Electrical Engineering course. The examination date and syllabus of LEET examination will be available once, the LEET examination notification is released.
16th May 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET?

Hlo sir my name is Abhirami Nair....
and i Am a student of Diploma in electrical engineering,
can i get admission in 2nd year B TECH in PEC,..if it is possible..then please ..also tell me the date & syllabus of LEET test.....
please help me with this...i would really very thankfullll to youu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?