27th June 2018, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Service Management seats are available in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology for PG Diploma in Service Management. I want to study this Diploma course, so I want to know that how many seats are there in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Service Management in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Service Management admission in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Service Management in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  4. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Service Management in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  5. How many Petrochemical Diploma seats are available in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering & Technology, Gurgaon?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  7. Which college of Indore can I get after scoring 1100 rank in MP Pre MCA exam?
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma in Civil Engineering in Chandigarh
  9. List of colleges in Indore? Cutoff marks for government and private college in Indore? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  11. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  13. List of first 50 Engineering Colleges in Madya Pradesh?
  14. Colleges in Indore for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 60 marks?
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 1292 rank in BCA IPU?
  16. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  17. Details regarding part time M.E course offered by Swami Vivekanand institute in Bharuch?
  18. List of top B.Schools for MBA in Chandigarh? Which is the best trade for commerce students?

30th April 2019, 10:05 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Service Management seats are available in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?

The total number of PG Diploma in Service Management seats are available in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology is 40.

Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Chandigarh - Patiala Highway, Ramnagar - Banur, Tehsil- Rajpura
Patiala, Punjab, India

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?