13th June 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Diploma in Wood Technology in Kashmir Government Polytechnic College?

Hello, I would like to know that what type of entrance exam I have to appear to do Diploma in Wood Technology in Kashmir Government Polytechnic College?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Diploma in Wood Technology on Intermediate basis in Jaipur
  2. Is it worth to do Polytechnic Diploma in Wood Technology? Job prospects of this Diploma course?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Food Processing Technology in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO?
  4. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI?
  5. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  6. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  7. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  8. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  9. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  10. List of top 20 Engineering Colleges offering EEE course?
  11. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks? -- [New]
  12. List colleges offering part time Diploma courses in Chennai?
  13. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
  14. Cutoff marks required in Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam to study in Government Polytechnic College?
  15. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Fashion Technology in Government Polytechnic College, Maharashtra?
  16. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  18. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
14th June 2016, 06:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Diploma in Wood Technology in Kashmir Government Polytechnic College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I would like to know that what type of entrance exam I have to appear to do Diploma in Wood Technology in Kashmir Government Polytechnic College?
The applicant must appear in Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BPEE) to study Diploma in Wood Technology in Kashmir Government Polytechnic College. The eligibility to apply for the Diploma in Wood Technology is a pass in Tenth standard (Secondary School) with 50% marks in aggregate. The marks scored in the 10th and entrance (BPEE) will be considered for the admission. The duration of the course is Three years.

Official website - Official Website
14th June 2016, 08:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Diploma in Wood Technology in Kashmir Government Polytechnic College?

There is no need to appear in any entrance examination to get admission to study Diploma in Wood Technology course in Kashmir Government Polytechnic College. Admissions in Diploma in Wood Technology in Kashmir Government Polytechnic College are done by the counseling cell of the institute on the basis of merit in the secondary school examination. You must have secured minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the secondary school examinations and the maximum age limit is 23 years to be eligible to get admission in Diploma in Wood Technology course in Government Polytechnic College.
14th June 2016, 09:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Kashmir Government Polytechnic College is affiliated to The Jammu & Kashmir State Board of Technical Education (JKSBOTE). The Diploma Courses offered by this college are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

Admission Process :-
No entrance examination is conducted for offering for offering admission in Diploma course in Kashmir Government Polytechnic College. Admissions in Diploma course in this college are done by the Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BPEE) purely in order of merit in the secondary school examination.

Eligibility Criteria for admission in Diploma in Wood Technology course in Kashmir Government Polytechnic College :-

=> You must have passed secondary school level examinations with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised board.

=> The maximum age limit to be eligible to get admission in Diploma course is 23 years
15th June 2016, 07:59 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Admission to Diploma in Wood Technology in Kashmir Government Polytechnic College is done by the Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BPEE) on the basis of merit in the secondary school examination.

The candidate must have secured 50% marks in aggregate in the secondary school level examination.

The maximum age limit for admission to Diploma in Wood Technology is 23 years.
16th June 2016, 03:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in Diploma in Wood Technology in Kashmir Government Polytechnic College, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by JAKBOPEE every year for admission of students in Diploma course in various branches. Therefore, you need to appear and clear the examination in order to get admission in the above mentioned course in J&K government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?