13th June 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to pay extra fee to do PG Diploma in Neuro Audiology in All India Institute of Speech & Hearing if belongs to other state candidate?

I am from Northern India and MBBS holder. I want to do PG Diploma course in Neuro Audiology from All India Institute of Speech and Hearing. I would like to know that I have to pay extra fee for the same course as I am other state candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in National Institute of Speech and Hearing, Kerala to study Audiology and Speech Language course? What is the fee structure?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for BASLP course?
  3. How to study Pathology after passing BSc Microbiology? Procedure for the same?
  4. Can we do diploma in Audiology and speech therapy with 10th standard qualification
  5. Diploma course in hearing listing & speech (D.H.L.S.) - Course Details, Fee Structure, Duration, Entrance Exams?
  6. Can I pursue B.Ed after bachelor degree in speech and hearing? -- [New]
  7. How to do diploma in audiology and speech therapy?
  8. Diploma in audiology and speech therapy: Colleges, Course Duration, Future Jobs Prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Information regarding list of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy? Job Prospects after completion of this course?
  10. In which college can I do distance education diploma in audiology and speech therapy?
  11. BASLP graduates can apply for Neuro Audiology Diploma of AIISH? Selection procedure of this course?
  12. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy in Karnataka?
  13. What is the syllabus for M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS? I am a student of M.A final psychology
  14. How to join BSc in Audiology and Speech Therapy?
  15. When will be the admission to audiology and speech therapy course?
  16. Am I eligible for BASLP after +2?
  17. What are the Master degrees available to study for Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology graduate?
  18. How to get a government job after completing diploma in speech and hearing at Mumbai
16th June 2016, 03:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to pay extra fee to do PG Diploma in Neuro Audiology in All India Institute of Speech & Hearing if belongs to other state candidate?

No, you will not have to pay any extra fee just because you are from another state, you will have to pay the amount that should have been paid by the rest of the students, you just have to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to get admission in the course, and that's all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?